“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent
effort.” – John Ruskin
Fill in the details
Your information will be kept private
- To read all the documents and understand what needs to be tested.
- Based on the information procured in the above step decide how it is
to be tested.
- Inform the test lead about what all resources will be required for
- Develop test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and
priority for each defect.
- Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the
code to fix defects.
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Provide timely solutions.